About Pearl Jones
Associated Broker, ABR, CNE, e-PRO, CDRS, MRP
Keller Williams Realty
I work hard for all my clients. I treat each client as if they were my only client!
I worked in the software industry for over 20 years. I was a marketing specialist and assistant for one of the top individual agents in Austin before I became a real estate agent. In 2010, I was #9 Top Individual Producer at Keller Williams Lake Travis, an office of 290 agents. In 2011, I was a member of my market center’s Agent Leadership Council. I was consistently in the top 20% of KWLT. Now, I am my own Broker of Home Stars of Texas Realty.
My mother was a successful real estate agent and investor with over 40 years’ experience. I have been exposed to the real estate field since I was a young girl. My mother believed that exposing all her children to the industry at a young age would benefit us in the long run. My family tells everyone that real estate is in my blood!
My two sisters have also followed my mother’s footsteps and have become real estate agents. I know the importance of location, location, location! I am also an investor and have the eye for a good investment.
As a Computer Science graduate, I know the importance of knowing the latest tools and utilizing them. I am e-PRO certified which means I am proficient in using technology for my business. Only 1% of real estate agents nationwide have this certification.
I earned a B.S. in Computer Science from Russell Sage College in Troy, NY when I was 19.
- Texas Real Estate Broker’s License
- ABR (Accredited Buyer’s Representative)
- e-PRO (Certificate for Internet Professionalism)
- CDRS (Certifified Default Resolution Specialist, Silver Member)
- MRP (Military Relocation Professional)
- CNE (Certified Negotiation Expert)
I came to the United States, the land of opportunity, when I was 15 as an exchange student, and graduated from High School in Pawtucket, Rhode Island. I am lucky to be living the American Dream… a great family, a beautiful home and an amazing career!
I enjoy baking, using essential oils/aromatherapy, reading thriller novels, organizing community events, raising my chickens and goofing off with my children. My family and I enjoy watching movies together and hiking with our Golden Doodle.
Douglas and I were married for 30 years. We lived in New York, Washington State and Texas. We have been blessed with 3 wonderful, smart and talented children. My family is my best supporter and my personal team.
Awards and Recognition
- 2014 Keller Williams Realty Lake Travis Silver Medal Winner for Production
- 2014 Co-Authored WHAT TO KNOW Before Buying or Selling Real Estate (Austin Edition)
- 2013 Keller Williams Realty Lake Travis Silver Medal Winner for Production
- 2013 Platinum Top 50 Finalist
- 2012 Keller Williams Realty Lake Travis Silver Medal Winner for Production
- 2011 Keller Williams Realty Lake Travis Bronze Medal Winner for Production
- 2010 Keller Williams Realty Lake Travis Silver Medal Winner for Production
- 2010 Keller Williams Realty Lake Travis 7th Place Top Individual Listing Units
- 2010 Keller Williams Realty Lake Travis 9th Place Top Individual Gross Commission
- 2010 Keller Williams Realty Lake Travis 8th Place Top Individual Closed Volume
- 2010 Keller Williams Realty Lake Travis Theatrical Award
- 2009 Keller Williams Realty Lake Travis Bronze Medal Winner for Production
- 2008 Keller Williams Realty 8th Place Top Individual Listing Units Taken
- 2007 Keller Williams Realty Top Individual Listings Taken November Production
Note: Texas Real Estate Commission requires that I include the following links in my website. First is the Consumer Protection Notice (consumerprotectionnotice) and the Information of Brokerage Services (Information About Brokerage)